OK, OK, the title is a bit exaggerated - I don't actually recommend firing the entire QC department, but I wanted to draw attention to to the persistent issue of unacceptable quality of some of the content you release.
I am not saying all of your content is a buggy mess - sometimes we get stuff that works really well - the chicken event was just great (whoever came up with that idea deserves a raise), and I am fairly impressed with most of Mod 19 (your environment/graphics guys did a great job with Avernus).
However.....the "Rage of Bel" is a buggy mess from start to finish.
This content introduces one "must have" item so it would be reasonable to expect that the ways to obtain that had been sufficiently tested before it was released. I mean, everyone is focused on getting the 6 different rods you need for restoration - but the number of bugs and issues is just way, way beyond anything I have seen before for such a small addition.
- Initially we had the problem where the Bel rage meter did not move at all
- We also had a problem where the timing of Insurrections was unpredictable - sometimes there was a 1-hour downtime, sometimes not
- We had the problem of certain classes having a really hard time getting their 20%, and a seriously flawed way for how credit was given (the "killstealing" issue)
- The "Reinforced Metal rod" drop rate issue.
- The "Broken Metal Rod" issue.
- The "disappering Balanced Rod" issue.
You had issues with 3 out of 3 of the first rods....and guess what, there is also an issue with the 4th one. The whole insurgency event is really badly designed. At first, if you had the misfortune of not playing in an instance with "HDPS boss farmers", you probably would not get to see a boss at all, as your instance will fail to reach 100% before Bel is activated. Then, when that was fixed, it became clear the drop rate was pretty pathetic, and finally the instances started failing.
No boss means no chance of the Battle Worn rod dropping.
This is what I consider a bad design, but what worries me more is that there is just no way this content had been tested - You added ONE must-have item, and did not bother to verify that it was actually obtainable, and only managed to frustrate and annoy players.
Please try to avoid fiascos like this in the future - and that means actually testing things before release.