test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vanguard Infernal Citadel

carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
So, this is probably just a me thing but I just have to ask. Does anyone notice fighter tanks having a harder time tanking the 2nd boss in IC than paladins?

I have been tanking since I started playing this game 5.5 years ago. I have NEVER had an issue until this fight. I'm frequently losing hate (I understand there's a line of sight mechanic for this fight). I know the fight pretty well and I cannot figure out what the issue is.

Of course I looked at myself countless times but now I'm wondering if anyone else is having a similar issue. Any feedback is welcome. Thanks

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Make sure to hit first, and use powers with high threat generation. Make sure to prioritize offensive stats for optimal threat generation. I use Threatening Rush at-will, Iron Warrior to counter tank buster attack, feated shield throw and feated anvil. Tanners ring + Second Wind is a very nice way to generate massive threat (threat from damage and self-heal in one attack).
    Elite Whaleboy
  • carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    > @wilbur626 said:
    > Make sure to hit first, and use powers with high threat generation. Make sure to prioritize offensive stats for optimal threat generation. I use Threatening Rush at-will, Iron Warrior to counter tank buster attack, feated shield throw and feated anvil. Tanners ring + Second Wind is a very nice way to generate massive threat (threat from damage and self-heal in one attack).

So you have no trouble on Vanguard during this fight?
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    carl#6379 said:

> @wilbur626 said:

> Make sure to hit first, and use powers with high threat generation. Make sure to prioritize offensive stats for optimal threat generation. I use Threatening Rush at-will, Iron Warrior to counter tank buster attack, feated shield throw and feated anvil. Tanners ring + Second Wind is a very nice way to generate massive threat (threat from damage and self-heal in one attack).

So you have no trouble on Vanguard during this fight?

No issues at all

Elite Whaleboy