test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M19 Rewards

13»

Comments

• arsenalatxarsenalatx Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    So I'm drawing inspiration for this idea from the Chult weapons where you would get your basic weapons but then you could get them "exalted" to increase the stats.

What if the celestial set dropped from the trial with only the base stats and no set bonus. Then through a mixture of campaign currencies, AD, and scrolls of the void type currency from successful Zariel completions, you could unlock different set bonuses for your celestial set. Have maybe 5 or 6 different set bonuses geared towards tanks/heals/buffs/dps or whatever and let the player decide which path they would like to take for their set bonus.

At worst it would encourage you to play the new trial beyond just getting your weapons.
  • chomp01chomp01 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Made some changes to the Celestial Artifact Weapon set bonus after your feedback.

You now must only generate 5 stacks of Divine Charge before it transforms into Divine Fury. You may only have 1 stack of divine fury, and there is a 30 second lockout that inhibits generation of Divine Charge once Divine Fury ends. The bonuses have been increased to 7.5% for Divine Fury.

Can we got +5% damage resistance up to 15% with 2 stack because lionheart give us +10% and with zariel weapons we got nothing so with that weapons we will deal more dmg but tank less
    A tank dont need damage (only to hold aggro ( that help for)) so lionheart can be better for some instance to tank high dmg (like zariel trials).
    Post edited by chomp01 on
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

I know scaling has been adjusted a little but I doubt by that much. if the older dungeons still takes 30 min to get thru (and not judging by the bis) I really hope that the rewards are better than they currently are. I just ran a epic random q on my alt cleric, which is not decked out at all. I was the highest dps it took half an hour and I got a low ranking refinement stone for my half hour effort. if something takes half an hour SOMETHING good should be in the chest. can we at least get stronghold vouchers or power shards campaign currency as a regular reward? this feels broken and unrewarding. any dungeon that takes half an hour by any team running thru it should be rewarded in a way that feels like you are getting something for your time.

And how much rAD? Please don't just say the thing that has the least value and not include all of what you got. I'm not saying that those rewards are sufficient, but include the whole picture when providing feedback or run the risk of a rebuttal by the devs and then them thinking the problem is solved (which happens almost every stream when that question comes up). If you are unhappy that all you got from the run was a peridot and 8k rAD from the chest, say that and not just the peridot.
  • jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    They should just create a few different reward lists based on 2 factors.

1) Short or Long dungeon. Dungeons like ETOS would be short and dungeons like TONG would be long.

2) The character un-scaled item level determines your minimum rewards. Meaning if your character item level is 20,000 in PE and you go into a dungeon that scales you to say 14,000 item level then the rewards would be based on your 20,000 item level.

At least this way when you finish a dungeon you might get something good for a change. Plus people would be more inclined to work on their characters... maybe...

Have it so every 2,000 item level increase you move to the next reward level. (maybe more or maybe less. just throwing out some ideas)

A cap would also be required for the item level. I would recommend using the item level of the highest zone in the game. That way people won't try to stack to the maximum item level and have a mostly useless build in the hopes to be carried for better rewards.

Just my 2 cents. Any other ideas? I'm actually interested in reading ideas on this.

All the best,

OPTank_
  • xander#0631 xander Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2020

JUMA BAGS that you can get in a 3 minute he in avernus are better than what you get for a half hour dungeon.

yes, but less chicken pease, we are sick of it =)

reality is what most recognize as true
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited June 2020
  • chemjeffchemjeff Member Posts: 544 Arc User

JUMA BAGS that you can get in a 3 minute he in avernus are better than what you get for a half hour dungeon.

The chicken is not so bad, with some BBQ sauce.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    chemjeff said:

We put them in a grinder, turn them into abyssal nuggets... now we just need to find a vendor to sell them!

Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • xander#0631 xander Member Posts: 75 Arc User

chemjeff said:

We put them in a grinder, turn them into abyssal nuggets... now we just need to find a vendor to sell them!

we could ask to the one in pe that sometimes sell gith meat
    reality is what most recognize as true
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    > @liadan1984#8734 said:
    > (Quote)
    > We put them in a grinder, turn them into abyssal nuggets... now we just need to find a vendor to sell them!

Avernus fried chicken, coming up to your local shopping malls!
  • necromanceheronecromancehero Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I did not find a suitable topic to write about this problem, so I'm sorry to write here.

Deal with battle power, mount of legendary quality.
    At least with those whose combat power deals damage.
    For most mounts, the damage does not match the description.
    You seem to have just “repaired” a horse of black ice recently, but it remained bad as it was.
    People spend real money on it.
    Thank you for your attention and sorry for my English.
  • alquimistgg#0914 alquimistgg Member Posts: 133 Arc User

Suggestion: Add potions that increase different characteristics to all campaign stores. This will increase the relevance of quests for players who have already completed the campaign.

I liked this one, Options like 3k power potion, another with 8k HP, even potions with common 5k status for example as critical strike, would greatly help Healers. it will put a duration of 30 minutes and that accumulates with other potions that are already used today, and that persist to the death, since the amount that you can get weekly is limited by the coins of the campaigns.

Another very valid option to put in campaign stores are refining items, mark of potency of various ranks, enchant stones and even companion tokens could be added in campaign stores in a new tab, something similar to the sibella store campaign legacy. It could be purchased with the secondary coins of the campaign , which are easier to farm, but with a weekly purchase limit per character so that it does not become an endless farm.

image - ALQUImist-WL@alquimistgg#0914
  • theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Suggestion: Add potions that increase different characteristics to all campaign stores. This will increase the relevance of quests for players who have already completed the campaign.

I liked this one, Options like 3k power potion, another with 8k HP, even potions with common 5k status for example as critical strike, would greatly help Healers. it will put a duration of 30 minutes and that accumulates with other potions that are already used today, and that persist to the death, since the amount that you can get weekly is limited by the coins of the campaigns.

Another very valid option to put in campaign stores are refining items, mark of potency of various ranks, enchant stones and even companion tokens could be added in campaign stores in a new tab, something similar to the sibella store campaign legacy. It could be purchased with the secondary coins of the campaign , which are easier to farm, but with a weekly purchase limit per character so that it does not become an endless farm.

I would refine this statement as "Add items that increase...", because those potions would have to compete with the professions or to be useless. Make an entirely different category for it, make them expensive to buy from the tokens and directly sellable. I don't even think a weekly cap should be on them, so people can farm AD by selling it (and people can skip farming it by buying from someone). Or, if you must make it less than optimal, make the box it comes from sellable and the items in it bind on account. Maybe a non-event/non-guild food.

Also, we have a campaign with BiS consumables, with brutal damage Wand of fireball and insane boost Oil of sharpness that applies as a buff for +3% damage (but it overwrites the pocket pet buff). Now, the problem is that it's the Acquisitions incorporated campaign, all boxes lock to account and the 2 mentioned item locks to char. So people just hate to do it, it's not even effectively farmable and you cannot directly profit from it.

So if they don't properly implement it, it ends up the potions in M17 Stardock shop. As an useless cosmetic, which you sell for gold. Also, just make AI boxes unbound.
  • justtester#3228 justtester Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    I don't know if anyone already reported it but some of enchants are having wrong cost values in the updated Tarmalune Trade Bar store. For example, all ranks of Black Ice, Shiny Coin and Assassin's Enchantments are having same cost 1000 trade bars.

Same problem with all runestones (thanks for adding them btw) except bondings.
    This forum is an echo chamber
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    I'm on my phone so formatting is hard. I'll try to keep this tidy but don't murder me.

The game ENTIRELY relies on a cycle of new and better items. Since the game has nothing relevant and big incoming in the next mod, I'd recommend adding high level rewards unrelated to the mod in the trial.

Guaranteed drops of decent value. You've made zariels way too hard with the healing changes, yet gave nothing in return.

Low level players aren't interested because it's too hard, high level players don't want to do it because there's nothing to gain.

This is how ya lose players.

The game needs either new stuff to make it relevant or old stuff of good value to somewhat allow lower tier players to advance via the help of higher level players selling the stuff they get.

Sidegrades will do nothing good to your playerbase. I'll just be grinding tomm when I get to it, which should be soon as I'm over the stat cap and I'm a 24k guildless barb. After that there's hardly any way up.

And the avernus progression is awful. Undermountain was good because it wasn't timed. But the weekly cap in avernus is super mega hamstering annoying. I've avoided it for a while now, but I have to get it sooner or later. Frick
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

I don't know if anyone already reported it but some of enchants are having wrong cost values in the updated Tarmalune Trade Bar store. For example, all ranks of Black Ice, Shiny Coin and Assassin's Enchantments are having same cost 1000 trade bars.

Same problem with all runestones (thanks for adding them btw) except bondings.

When copy paste gone wrong lol
  • jman3l#5579 jman3l Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Celestial weapons should proc on any encounter, at will or daily, (kind of like how weapon enchants proc). Its a bit silly that it has uptime/downtime as well and no DR for tanks. Lionheart set bonus was great, simple but effective, same as MW/burnished/primal. Something simple should be used for celestial set bonus. As it is now, it's barely better than lionheart weapons, and not better for tanks.
  • arthurkrieg#7467 arthurkrieg Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Celestial weapons should proc on any encounter, at will or daily, (kind of like how weapon enchants proc). Its a bit silly that it has uptime/downtime as well and no DR for tanks. Lionheart set bonus was great, simple but effective, same as MW/burnished/primal. Something simple should be used for celestial set bonus. As it is now, it's barely better than lionheart weapons, and not better for tanks.

I think celestial has interesting mechanics for dps to proc. You need to work within 1 minute cycle to max your damage and keep in mind that damage boost should be synced with artifacts and mount cast, so you trigger this bonus along with artifacts, do hirgher damage for 15 sec, than wait 30 sec cooldown, than you have 15 seconds window to stack this bonus, and latest changes gives every dps class opprotunity to cast 5 encounters in 15 seconds and you need to perfectly time your rotation to make effect be triggered in "Artifact" window again. I think this is bringing more fun in dps

LH are still BIS for tanks, nothing bad about it, hope we will see new gear in mod 20 or episodes. I do not think 1 wpn set should be designed to fit all classes.

• arthurkrieg#7467 arthurkrieg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    By the way, can somebody please tell, has new trial rewards been changed, or it is still copy of tomm chests?