test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2nd UPDATE - [PC] Rage of Bel meter issues

2»

Comments

• serpeer#6400 serpeer Member Posts: 49 Arc User

Anybody aware that in french language we don't even have a timer lol ?</blockI I think just the english have the timer.
    why put a timer if you have to stay 24/7 in front of portal in order to reach the daily 20%?

• foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    1. Make Bel fight lasts for 30 minutes, which is enough time to farm.
    2. Once It ends, set 10 minutes cool down for insurgencies to re-spawn.
    3. Insurgencies should last 10 minutes, where every 1 minute is equal to 10% of Rage of Bel meter, this will give enough time for players to get their quest properly done on time and with no stress.
    4. When an enemy is killed, any player involved should get their respective % absorbed magic when being solo according to the enemy killed; parties shoud aways get 1% absorbed.
  • sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Can’t get broken metal rod. If it drops from the Insurgency HE Boss, they are over too soon before the Bel Meter is filled that they don’t even spawn. This needs addressed ASAP.
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    What is the Battle Horn Rod drop chance? Honestly, I'm getting tired, I've already killed all the bosses, participated in 50 encounters and none of that item drops. In all my hunts both in Chult 1 and 2 and in barovia, the item that took me the longest to get was the glove that drops in Baccho and even so it fell on the 9th attempt. Remembering that I could do hunting whenever I wanted, and this Rod just drops in the insurgences that happens every 3 hours!

Another thing that discouraged me was the chance to drop the companion from the box, 1 in 1000. That companion being bound char when falling is another hindrance.
  • nephridil#8530 nephridil Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Perhaps the devs could consider having the rod drop once a character has defeated each unique insurgency boss, at the latest. That would give us something to aim for.
  • zyronaxzyronax Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Perhaps the devs could consider having the rod drop once a character has defeated each unique insurgency boss, at the latest. That would give us something to aim for.

Aye, and if the devs are concerned 'no one will run it' after that, some still might due to the ability to mass farm chaotic writings for Juma bags, plus the small amounts of seals and rAD.
    Post edited by zyronax on
  • quickfoot#7851 quickfoot Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    zyronax said:

Aye, and if the devs are concerned 'no one will run it' after that, some still might due to the ability to mass farm infernal writings for Juma bags, plus the small amounts of seals and rAD.
    The devs are liable to read this as "We should nerf the amount of writings and seals in insurgency rewards".

I wouldn't be surprised if the drop rate is like 0.1%, I would be surprised if it's 1%. Either way, and regardless if and what they change this to, I recall many people requesting less RNG in Rewards CDP. I think if we are going to have RNG rewards like this, we should also be able to purchase the rods with currency so we don't go totally insane, we can at least know we are working towards something.