test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where is my Dragonborn items going?

Good afternoon.

I'm confused on how the items from the Dragonborn pack get handed out.

First, the bulk of the items goes to the character I used (had a coupon) to purchase the bundle.

Second, my alt character that was to be a Dragonborn only gets about half of those items - including a cape/back item that my main did not receive.

Third, any other characters I create will receive that same items as the second character - minus the cape/back item.

On top of all this, the clothes that you receive don't show up at all. The appearance window doesn't acknowledge these items, even though you opened the boxes they were in.

Am I doing something wrong, or did I stumble onto a bug?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited May 2020

Claim agent. Type L.
    Do you see a gift box "Dragonborn Ceremonial Garb set" and "Dragonborn Warrior Fashion Set" in your regular inventory?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    The claim agent should have this item "Dragonborn legend pack" in the box area.
    The pack contain these epic quality items that are claimable by all toons on your account:

Dragon Hoard Bag
    Heart of the Dragon Artifact
    Ring of the Dragon Slayer
    Dragonborn Ceremonial Garb Set
    Dragonborn Warrior Fashion Set
    Guard Drake Mount
    Black Ioun Stone

Post edited by melotai#0794 on
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Except I think the dragon hoard enchantment you include is instead the Dragon Horde, a 30 space bag for each toon.
  • ninneva#2228 ninneva Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I also am having trouble understanding where to put this code I got from the Groupees.com. Can someone help me? I bought the $10 pack for Dragonborn.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

I also am having trouble understanding where to put this code I got from the Groupees.com. Can someone help me? I bought the $10 pack for Dragonborn.

Check if this helps.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/code-redemption
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    If the fashion items don't show up in appearance, check where the vanity pets are at the bottom. You might see it there and have the ability to convert to appearance tab.