test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How do I delete a thread?

xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Player Feedback (PC)
The person below answered really well and this thread is no longer needed but I can't figure out how to delete it
Post edited by xenocide#6119 on

Comments

• Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    ...you forgot the weapon damage ;)

The answer is: Pride. Someone thought a complex system was a good idea and after some investment it became too hard to throw that junk away. Even though it causes mess in both scaling up and down.

Anyway, the rework of the scaling should be on the horizon - so be patient a little and maybe we will be pleasantly surprised soon.
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I hope the rework of scaling makes it actually make a difference and adds it to every heroic encounter and instanced content in the game below level 70.

Level 70 and up it would not be needed in most cases, and of course no one needs it at max level lol.

Many people fear they will no longer be able to steamroll dungeons solo, this is not a good argument since there can easily be a feature to disable scaling for solo or premade group runs. only pugs NEED it.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    No need to delete. Thread closed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.