test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hell's pit time extention

corazonxdxcorazonxdx Member Posts: 40 Arc User
due to the hell's pit event bug some people lost 1 or 2 days out of the event which is equivalent to losing 1 legendary insignia which a lot of players need so why don't we get a ti
me extension or a legendary insignia pack to make up for the issue ?

Answers

• catson#7772 catson Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I'm happy i wasn't the only one with hell pit issue, but my was bit diferent.

I took quest yesterday, and it just disappeared before entering hellpit.

I was trying to remember, if maybe i just forgot to return quest day before, but I'm 99% sure i did return it.
  • sale2sssale2ss Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Well, i have an issue that i did not get Token of Brimestone. I've done Hell's Pit quest on 4 days, done all 5 rounds each day and did get just 2 Token of Brimestone.
    Alos, I didn't get any Token of Flames, althou I've done all 5 rounds each time.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    sale2ss said:

Well, i have an issue that i did not get Token of Brimestone. I've done Hell's Pit quest on 4 days, done all 5 rounds each day and did get just 2 Token of Brimestone.
    Alos, I didn't get any Token of Flames, althou I've done all 5 rounds each time.

I don't know what happened to your token of Brimestone.
    I assume you had a typo and mean to say "done all 5 rounds each day and did NOT get just 2 Token of Brimestone."

You get only 1 token of Brimestone in the first 7 days. You have not seen the bonus round yet.
    You get 1 token of Brimestone + another one if you finish the bonus round in the 2nd week.
    You won't get your Token of flames until the 3rd week.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***