test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

why don't the devs make up for the people who lost the chance to get all the hell pit event currency

corazonxdxcorazonxdx Member Posts: 40 Arc User
i was told to put a thread and it is only way i know how so due to a hell's pit official bug that made some players unable to get into the event early and given the nature of the event where every day counts why don't we get compensation for it or at least more time to do it its very unfair that daily players just who love the game get punished for no reason

Answers

• Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I believe the zen store offers a "buy out" option? The problem with being fair about the seasonal event, people joining the game now (hitting level 80) and playing the event can't really get all of the currency for the legendary pony either. I am not trying to sound heartless or sarcastic about this issue. I am not picking on the staff or their overall plans and goals but this has happened before and will obviously will happen again.

When you base an event or a campaign on special currency only obtained in that event. So to cover this bug/glitch/absentee issue they offer a buyout in the zen store to make it fair and legitimate. Most online games will not offer any buyout options at all. You just missed out and you either hope it returns or you just never get the special items. Oh, on the bright side, there are lots of prizes to be won in my personal contests should anyone attend them. My requirements are pretty simple, you have to read, play, and have fun. I think the big slab in my signature is clickable, and I will go update that prize list shortly. This will be my last contest until October when I will return with Barovian Bash.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    --
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Well, You may miss some of the currency which sucks but For those of you looking to get the legendary mount.
    You only need to complete 14 days of the event to get your token of achievement so all is not lost.
    days 15 through 21 you can get the token of flame for things like overload enchantments and legendary insignia choice packs.