test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Weekly Chultan totem capacity not increasing

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was bringing my rogue along the Chult questline and have gotten to a very interesting problem. To start I will say that I used the chultan signet of patronedge(sp?). When I had enough chultan totems to progress along the story line(about 66 totems) I did so. My tracking bar for weekly totems upgraded, but when going to take the weekly heroic quest I noticed that I would not receive the full 25, but 24, which would have been my limit for the week before having upgraded. At this point I am stuck at 101 totems and cannot collect more, even though the weekly tracker says 101/125. Please take a look into this, as this storyline does take awhile, an not being able to grab extra quests, or increase my weekly limit just make it that much worse.

edit: Upon further investigation, this effect appears to be completely cosmetic. Even though further quests indicate that no totems will be rewarded(tried out the 6x patrol missions to test this) at turn-in the proper reward IS given, up to the weekly limit it should be at. This will not prevent proper progress, but is still annoying to encounter.
Post edited by bigman99#8273 on