test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mature player looking for a guild

I'm looking for a guild, just hit level 80 last week and I'm just over 12k ilvl right now. Dreadnought Fighter, could be convinced to learn how to tank in Neverwinter but I haven't, yet...just haven't been able to run a lot of instances but want to start. Once upon a time, MANY years ago, I was a hardcore WoW raider (started with the friends & family beta) and one of the top mages on my server at the time, but I quit after finishing WotLK and never looked back. I am not a hardcore player anymore...at least not anything like what I used to be, although I do play a lot, so something semi-casual would be the best fit. Also, I would really prefer to play primarily with other adults who also know what they're doing. :)

I'm tired of getting randoms inviting me to their guilds and so hopefully I can find a good fit here. Thanks all!

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I'm looking for a guild, just hit level 80 last week and I'm just over 12k ilvl right now. Dreadnought Fighter, could be convinced to learn how to tank in Neverwinter but I haven't, yet...just haven't been able to run a lot of instances but want to start. Once upon a time, MANY years ago, I was a hardcore WoW raider (started with the friends & family beta) and one of the top mages on my server at the time, but I quit after finishing WotLK and never looked back. I am not a hardcore player anymore...at least not anything like what I used to be, although I do play a lot, so something semi-casual would be the best fit. Also, I would really prefer to play primarily with other adults who also know what they're doing. :)

I'm tired of getting randoms inviting me to their guilds and so hopefully I can find a good fit here. Thanks all!

You can check down a few posts (5maybe) below this one for Casual Gamers thread. Read the OP and perhaps a few others and if interested post any questionns or your character name and GT for an invite.
  • videowrestling#5008 videowrestling Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks for the heads up!