test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Knight's Rebuke possible bug

karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I recently swapped out mounts to get the Knight's Rebuke insignia bonus and have found a discrepancy with the heal over time compared to Barbarian's Revelry and Survivor's Blessing.

From ACT record's I am seeing fewer HPs healed per tick from Knight's than from the other two.
Knight's Rebuke provides 1.5% of your max HPs over 5 seconds, thw other two 1% of your max over 5 seconds.

I would expect Knight's Rebuke to provide more HPs healed per second not fewer than the others. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @karvare In case you are not aware for Knight's Rebuke additional conditions "Whenever you receive Combat Advantage damage from an attack, you are healed for 1.5% of your maximum Hit Points over 5s."

I think most slot Barbarian's Revelry and Survivor's Blessing because it procs more, therefore more heals.
  • Options
    karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    It is not the number of times, it is the amount healed each time. 1 proc of Knight's Rebuke should give half again more each time it procs.

From ACT, Knight's Rebuke provides me 2279.7 HPs worth of heal per sec on proc, the others provide 7598.5 HPs per sec on proc.

Also, Knight's Rebuke proc'ed on me in the same range of times over the encounter.
    Barbarian's Revelry proc'ed 177, Survivor's Blessing proc'ed 176, Knight's Rebuke proc'ed 169.