test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch done, I can log in- NOPE says PWE

gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
SNR in my first 60 seconds of being online. guess I can't play anytime soon after all.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    I'm in.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mysty#4057 mysty Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I was logged in, now I can't log back in. The game kicked me out too.
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    It may not even be Cryptic's fault. More information will likely be needed if you want help. Others are able to log in just fine, including myself and my entire alliance. Could be anything from your internet service having intermittent connection, to slow downs due to the number of people staying at home and using the internet, have bad weather that downed a tree or power line somewhere between you and the server location that did damage to the infrastructure and you are getting timed out due to rerouting, just to name a few.
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Every other game is working fine, its not on my end. its their end or somewhere in between. and that means I am NOT the only one.
  • Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    And if it is somewhere in between, and as lots are having no problems getting into the game its not on their end, there would be little that Cryptic could do to fix things. They have no control over how you route to their game.
  • Options
    seeker#7470 seeker Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    updating launcher - 4th time