test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auction House Double Tax ??

indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
Did I notice it correct and you have to pay twice for the Auction House ?

Once for putting it in and second if you sold it ? If so is that really fair ??

Comments

• Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    No, we should have a revolution, no double taxation without a say in Neverembers court! actually thats an idea, the Player Character becomes so valuable to him that we probably could do a content where we get our own little area to expand the city in, maybe some kind of adventurer town we run.
  • Options
    I was just asking, nothing more....
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    If you sell an item in the AH they take 10% as a cut. This is why people will post 11,111 to get a clean 10,000 AD. The buyer is paying the commission. There is a 1% posting fee that will be returned when the item sells. Up front it costs, 111 AD to post the item and you get 10,111 AD back in your mail. If the item you posted fails to sell, then you lose the fee. High ranked VIP members don't pay any posting fee, but they still pay the 10% commission.

If you set the item up for bid, 1 to 11,111 there is no posting fee. But your item could be sold in a week for only 9,000 AD and you would get 8,100 in return. The long and short of this is 10% cut for any sale and 1% loss for anything that fails to sell.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,253 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    indro100 said:

Did I notice it correct and you have to pay twice for the Auction House ?

Once for putting it in and second if you sold it ? If so is that really fair ??

It is not double tax.
    When you post it, there is a posting fee. (posting fee for VIP with certain level is 0).
    If your item is not sold, you lose your posting fee.
    If your item is sold, there is a 10% transaction fee and the original posting fee is refunded.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Oh ok, I get it, thank you sandukutupu :)
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    @plasticbat Great minds think alike.
    wb-cenders.gif