test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Not Getting Fabled Chapter

I have earned 365 coins of old tale, but haven't received the 4th fabled chapter.

Comments

• Options
    ciaban#5401 ciaban Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @"twincitybeast#9365" said:
    > I have earned 365 coins of old tale, but haven't received the 4th fabled chapter.

I had this same issue yesterday, April 30th. I earned 367 coins but only received 3 chapters. I suspect the "bug" happened on 4/28 when I didn't get my 3rd chapter. I knew I would be able to get all four chapters if I ran for the full 45 coins on the 29th and 30th (which I did). On the 28th, I completed my 3rd round of 90 but didn't get my 3rd chapter. It was awarded after my 2nd short run on the 29th. I kept running for the full 45 each day on the 29th and 30th thinking that maybe there was some lag and I would get the 4th chapter at the end, but it didn't happen. I reported this to tech support, as well.
  • Options
    richardapool#6270 richardapool Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same happened to me but after collecting 200+ coins I didn't get my second chapter. Also reported this to tech support as well.
  • Options
    ciaban#5401 ciaban Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Same happened to me but after collecting 200+ coins I didn't get my second chapter. Also reported this to tech support as well.

Has tech support responded? Have you been credited with your earned reward?