test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to donate to Reclaimed Tiamat Hoard

revwillrevwill Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I have the quest "REWARDS FOR THE HOARD" in the Well of Dragons and when I go to donate coffers and Empire Treasure, I get the message You do not currently need to return any Dragon Hoard Coffers until Elminster asks for more. None of the previous options are available and I can not finish the quest.

Comments

• fingerbang666fingerbang666 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue with not able to donate coffers to finish campaign. I submitted a ticket and was told it will be passed on to dev team. But that doesnt solve my issue....I can't finish my campaign and I am out all of the coffers i put in geez. My issue is exactly the same as revwill
  • khol#0753 khol Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I've had the same issue with "Reclaiming the Hoard" quest. Been that way for me for 2 weeks now. Like revwill and fingerbang666, I've lost Dragon Hoard Coffers, 100+ in my case with no chance of recovering them or the Linu's Favor they were supposed to be exchanged for. For some reason this seems to happen quite a lot with this particular quest.
  • abarrach#5427 abarrach Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hoped it would have been fixed by this latest patch... but nope... been a few weeks for me too.
  • revwillrevwill Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Same issue with not able to donate coffers to finish campaign. I submitted a ticket and was told it will be passed on to dev team. But that doesnt solve my issue....I can't finish my campaign and I am out all of the coffers i put in geez. My issue is exactly the same as revwill

Unless you abandoned the quest you are not out the coffers you put in.
  • revwillrevwill Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Now I can't even do the weekly coffer quest. I get the quest but I can't donate anything. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
  • khol#0753 khol Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Unfortunately I've abandoned "Reclaiming the Hoard" so any DHC's I've put in to the cart are lost to me. All I want is to be able to complete this quest properly.
  • fatkid#8718 fatkid Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same for me...hopefully this will be addressed soon...
  • hillbillyelfhillbillyelf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Disappointed, yet again, that a fix for this is still not listed in the patch notes this week. I would like to be able to continue working toward my barbarian's last Boon in this campaign without having to do the Tiamat Trial please! Surely this is a known issue by now, please make it a higher priority in your list of bugs to fix.
  • hmacairan2hmacairan2 Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 16 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the report, I have informed the devs and hopefully a fix comes in soon.
  • aelinazaelinaz Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    submitted a ticket, was told it was a bug. This has been an issue for well over a month. No point in working campaign at this point. having been hoping it would be fixed in the last several patches, I am assuming it is so broken that it may not get fixed any time soon. Please post when fixed, or inform if fix is not possible
  • moonbeam32781#7778 moonbeam32781 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Having the same issue as well. Not getting my linu favors like I'm suppose to so not able to advance in my campaign.