test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mailbox issues

redthermosredthermos Member Posts: 22 Arc User
So after installing the update today. I find myself unable to mail anything to myself or to anyone else.

on a plus note seems you got that dumb window that asks if you want to really exit the game to go away.

But seriously I need to mail my buddy some victoria's secret underwear.

Comments

• Options
    aegollie#9888 aegollie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Can confirm the above. I have been unable to attach items to any in game messages, whether to self or others.

Can send in game message without attachments.

Have not tried to buy anything from Auction House in case items fail to be delivered.
  • Options
    rlesley74#1471 rlesley74 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    After update the mailboxes won’t allow you to send items to anyone. Verified with numerous users
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    We always send my new guild members welcome gifts. This really stinks that we can't now.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is being looked into by the dev team.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    Any update on this?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts