test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestions

You might want to put the user interface somewhere in the pull down options. It would be nice to know what the buttons I'm pushing mean.

I think you need to return the role of pets/ companions in the game. In several ways some you can have slotted and group with you. Say 5 total that do scale to your level over 70. I also think you should be able to have weapons that proc companions as frequently as you can build the stats for. So your Sword procs a Barbarian Horde five guys to fight your enemies and your breastplate triggers a Wyvern for 15 seconds and a shield over your group. When then they hit your shield they risk triggering 3 walls of metal spikes which is how the Wyvern was killed.

Allow Crafters to combine a pet or companion with a spell or an effect. And make these Crafters work non guild or small guild only. Then suddenly when you have a few guys who could not only go to war, but win a war with these raiding guilds, the game will fall back into balance.

If you have sales on previous modules that include the race or races, the content everything , people are going to want to play. Make the dungeon instances level appropriate. The raid guilds

Comments

• Options
    comanchejack#9781 comanchejack Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Part 2
    The Raid Guilds will always controls the dungeons and the disciplined targets. But the new Swarm Harm guys will be able to experiment with their builds and likely dominate the open range if it comes to a fight. And with this in mind we should see more versatile builds, more working together on side needs the other for open range and the other is needed more for close combat. If we are reaching the point players can become Dungeon Masters, we need to be able to develop a fair loot table based on the rating and Monsters of the Dungeon or Mission? Also every player needs to be able to purchase the xpacs with races and content as I was saying before. $60 for a race is insane. If that is the pricepoint because with content everything is $150, so for a player that is 150x8 or $1,300 plus this expansion just to start a legitimate dungeon master career? I'm probably spend that on Madden every year. I like your microtransrraction system. It's the best I've seen. I just don't understand how to buy modules what comes with them etc. But your next great war is pet/ companion users vs raiding guilds for top end gear. And they can PVP each other only because war was declared and accepted. The creative Have nots fighting a gueurilla war, perhaps with a gueurilla literally. More players. A more active system for training players up to 70. More individualized weapons. Make it impossible to create one meta. Players will be forced to enjoy themselves instead if they appear too overpowered you don't punish the player you simply create misters harder for them to kill and impossible without the new awesome gear that has a built in proc but you have far fewer slots to add pets, companions and procs. And what will the next module bring? Will it depend on how well players get along?
  • Options
    ainzooalgown#6854 ainzooalgown Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there any plan to implement class reroll