test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spinward rise campaign quests

sinsreminiscencesinsreminiscence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
So, I sent ARC support a message about a bug my character has with this questline saying:

"Cannot proceed in the campaign due to the game not giving me the quest to complete it. I need the last 2 quests for that line. The quest that gives 6 of the material and the champion that you have to either summon and kill or go to the instance and kill that gives the 1 unique item for the campaign."

Here's the response.

Rythum (Arc Games)

Apr 20, 19:51 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about your campaign issues.

While we tried to find an answer to your issue, unfortunately, we were unsuccessful. For highly detailed and specific questions as yours, we would be unable to offer an adequate response. There are limits to what we know or can divulge regarding gameplay related concerns. We would recommend asking knowledgeable players in-game or on the forums to see if they would be of assistance. Feel free to check our provided link below.

We also leave actual in-game strategies up to the players to figure out themselves, so that they can enjoy the experience of discovery. Actual in-game strategies/mechanics, NPC locations, item uses, etc. are things that we leave up to the players to figure out themselves so that they can enjoy the experience of discovery and become more capable players in the process.

Thank you for your kind understanding regarding our limited capabilities. If you need further assistance regarding this matter, feel free to update this ticket. For other concerns, please submit a new ticket on our support site.
Regards,
GM Rythum
Game Master

So in other words, support can not fix issues within an account? Does support have literally no power in helping their customers? So, if a quest line stop giving a specific character quests, you have no other choice but to make a brand new character even though you worked hard to progress and have countless bounded (character) items that you can not transfer over to the new character, mind you, that you have to level up all over again.
Guess I'm SOL, and so is anyone else that has a pre-campaign rework character.