test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 Missing Companions

altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User
I have Ioun Stone of Might and Will-O-Wisp as epic companions but they dont show in my Mystical of Faeun companion collection.
Areas for them are gray as i dont have them at all.
Because of this i am also missing 8 points in my total companion collection score.
I am currently collecting all companions in game and only missing a few.
With these 2 companions bugged in the companion collection chart It becomes impossible to get them all.
Devs please fix this as this has been bugged for me I think for years and its anoying to see them bugged every time I look at the companion collection/thank you.

Comments

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I think some companions have changed. Githyanki seems to be in a different category now.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

I have Ioun Stone of Might and Will-O-Wisp as epic companions but they dont show in my Mystical of Faeun companion collection.
    Because of this i am also missing 8 points in my total companion collection score.
    With these 2 companions bugged in the companion collection chart It becomes impossible to get them all.
    Devs please fix this as this has been bugged for me I think for years and its anoying to see them bugged every time I look at the companion collection/thank you.

If you have them in your inventory, try moving it within the inventory (from one spot to another spot).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    altmerpoweraltmerpower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 101 Arc User

If you have them in your inventory, try moving it within the inventory (from one spot to another spot).
    They are not in my inventory.They are alredy bound to my main character.
  • Options
    balthar9771#5782 balthar9771 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have a simple question
    am new here and just finished the quest from Sargent Knox to get a companion
    went to speak to the person to get my companion he asked me which one I wanted and chose the wizard
    but now I can not see him in my companion tab and never have am I missing a step here?
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Look in your regular bag.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother