test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why not roleplay?

This is suppossed to be a roleplaying game,but the people not roleplay. Instead they troll other people or bother them. I really like to be a cleric of kelemvor,the campaign at level 25 at neverdeath really fascinante me,it remembers me the diablo 3 game. Since then,when I played for the first time this neverdeath campaign,I usually played a cleric. But,that was more than 5 years ago,on xbox,when the class rework have not implemented yet.
I reached level 68 with a devoted cleric,but I must erase it cause I spend points on the wrong stats,and then,there are not retraining tokens for free.
Now I come back on ps4 after the class rework,tryed different classes,but I only roleplay a cleric.
Now I am reinstalling the game,but I must uninstall the game cause some people only know to bother me. I only want to play my game relaxed. I do not want to be like you and you do not want to be like me. All happy. So please,play your damn game and stop bothering me.

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Just block the people that bother you. Not everyone is a troll, ya know.

Also, MMOs that force roleplaying are pretty rare. The last one I played was text-based a long time ago.
  • caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    Ive been on this game since the beginning and have never been trolled or bothered by anyone. Sounds like this is a personal issue not a game issue.