test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The legendary mount pack still not opening

jjaajmjjaajm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Can any body open there pack after the update mine states that it is blocked my the developer

Comments

• katy#9673 katy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Mine is still locked too. Ugh.
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Try now
  • freshboyardeefreshboyardee Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I wanna know if there going to do anything about the people who bought it and only got to pick one mount and get two random ones after like myself. Such a waste got one mount I wanted and two that I didn't.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I wanna know if there going to do anything about the people who bought it and only got to pick one mount and get two random ones after like myself. Such a waste got one mount I wanted and two that I didn't.

Please contact Customer Service to trade the 2 you did not get to pick, if you still have them.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    > @kreatyve said:
    > (Quote)
    > Please contact Customer Service to trade the 2 you did not get to pick, if you still have them.

How do I do that their is no link to customer service.
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I am afraid to open this pack. I have the Black Ice Waterhorse & Swarm in the stable on one character and Tensers Disc in the stable of another character. I would like to claim Black Ice Waterhorse, Swarm plus one other Mount on all characters across the account when I open this pack. Is this possible currently? Is there something I should do to ensure I can claim these mounts account wide? I understand there has been some issues if you already own a particular legendary mount on any character and then claim the same one in this pack. I would like to know if this issue has been resolved.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

> @kreatyve said:

> (Quote)

> Please contact Customer Service to trade the 2 you did not get to pick, if you still have them.

How do I do that their is no link to customer service.

https://support.arcgames.com/
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    sak#3663 said:

I am afraid to open this pack. I have the Black Ice Waterhorse & Swarm in the stable on one character and Tensers Disc in the stable of another character. I would like to claim Black Ice Waterhorse, Swarm plus one other Mount on all characters across the account when I open this pack. Is this possible currently? Is there something I should do to ensure I can claim these mounts account wide? I understand there has been some issues if you already own a particular legendary mount on any character and then claim the same one in this pack. I would like to know if this issue has been resolved.

I'm not sure about that one, but I'll try to find out. Maybe best to open it on one of your characters that doesn't have any legendary mounts, if you have one?
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sirtoyzsirtoyz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I opened 1 mount but i cannot reclaim it on other account characters how do i do this please.... thank you
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @sirtoyz said:
    > I opened 1 mount but i cannot reclaim it on other account characters how do i do this please.... thank you

Check the rewards claim agent after you equip the mount.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

> @kreatyve said:
    > (Quote)
    > https://support.arcgames.com/

That link does not help one bit. There is noone to talk to about swapping out Mounts. All just premade question/answers
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @freshboyardee yeah that link is not as helpful, try this one where you can manually submit ticket:

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

and I would advise linking the official issue for the CS in your ticket https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1255075/resolved-console-legendary-mount-bundle
  • mercbenz360mercbenz360 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    In still can't get the wrong mounts exchanged. 15050 Zen and no help in 5 days. They really shouldn't be allowed to sell something they can't properly deliver and support.
  • Apparently the bug has been fixed for this pack, just wondering if anyone has opened it since the fix? I purchased the pack but have not opened it yet. I am wondering if it is safe to do so now and have it working properly, that is being able to chose the 3 mounts that you want.
  • That is for the console.
  • vimes0xvimes0x Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2020

Apparently the bug has been fixed for this pack, just wondering if anyone has opened it since the fix? I purchased the pack but have not opened it yet. I am wondering if it is safe to do so now and have it working properly, that is being able to chose the 3 mounts that you want.

I just bought this pack about 45 min ago and was given the 3 I chose.
    My issue is, atm, they are unbound & I cannot claim on my other toons. Not sure if I need to equip to make them available account wide or what. I'm on xbox
  • doktormock#6939 doktormock Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Yeah stupid question probably but what exactly does "account-wide reclaimable" mean? Now can anyone who knows better than I confirm how this works? Blog posts seem to suggest that you open the pack and choose your 3 mounts and at this point they are still account wide. Once you equip a mount then that mount becomes character bound but then the equipped mount becomes claimable on other characters from the Rewards Claim Agent? Or should you be able to download the purchased pack for free by visiting the Zen store with your other characters?
    Thanks for your help
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    @doktormock#6939 and @vimes0x

If you buy the pack in Zen store, it gives you a box (you can choose to sell this box on AH or trade or save it for later), from the box you can choose 3 legendary mounts out of 10, the mounts you selected then are BoE-Account (you can choose to sell on AH or trade or save it for later), if you equipped any of those 3 mounts to your stable, each become unlock at the reward agent under the Boxes tab for all characters to claim.

If you are to buy from AH, make sure the mount have "-Account" in the name.

• comanchejack#9781 comanchejack Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Can a player have more than one combat companion or support companion is cleric active at one time? This is a major factor in my character build so please take the time to answer yes, no, race, class I promise to pay it forward.
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    kreatyve said:

sak#3663 said:

I'm not sure about that one, but I'll try to find out. Maybe best to open it on one of your characters that doesn't have any legendary mounts, if you have one?

That worked I as able to reclaim the Black Ice Waterhorse on all characters who did not already have it. I have yet to bind the other 2 mounts. Thanks for the help.
  • doktormock#6939 doktormock Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

@doktormock#6939 and @vimes0x

If you buy the pack in Zen store, it gives you a box (you can choose to sell this box on AH or trade or save it for later), from the box you can choose 3 legendary mounts out of 10, the mounts you selected then are BoE-Account (you can choose to sell on AH or trade or save it for later), if you equipped any of those 3 mounts to your stable, each become unlock at the reward agent under the Boxes tab for all characters to claim.

If you are to buy from AH, make sure the mount have "-Account" in the name.

thanks @nic1985 very helpful response :)