test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Legendary mount choice bundle broken, and partially unclaimable

mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
Bought choice bundle pack and opened it to select whirlwind mount, and it automatically gave me a trex and tensor....... so what kinda choice is that????? Expectation was a chance to choose my mounts, from...a choice pack....kinda in the wording, nowhere does it say you randomly get assigned 2 mounts.

Another big issue.....is that I already had a rex and can not claim this on any charcaters. So I can't claim a rex that was forced on me on me at all??? The rex said that I already had this mount when I tried to use it and it just....dissapears....

So, I only get 2 mounts from a choice pack from the home screen where I only got a choice to select 1, then was randomly assigned 2 I didn't pick and now only 2 of those 3 are claimable

Please fix this choice to allow me to ch oose my mounts or change the wording and refund me 15k zen since nowhere did it say pick a mount and get 2 random legendary mounts that you can only claim if you disnt have it and no characters can claim it.... or at the very least, let me claim the trex forced on me. But would be better to actually pick my mounts as expected.
Post edited by mongol69 on

Comments

• Options
    Feeling kinda ripped off here.
  • Options
    jedigee#1441 jedigee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I sent in a ticket about it
  • Options
    I sent a ticket also, but still a big letdown.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    So looks like they disabled the pack and updated us to submit tickets...guess I'll just wait 4 weeks for a reply back if I'm lucky. Hopefully we get to pick our mounts since 3 toons already had trex anyways...
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Are the mounts supposed to be tradable? All toons receive the mounts you pick and equip . What if you don’t equip one ? I see tons on AH right now . Account bound mounts that is
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Not sure tbh but they should be able to track it if so. At this point i would be fine with a rollback and refund of zen. Already have rex on 3 toons and never wanted tensor disk.l. feels like a complete waste at this point. Wanted power and swarm for a new alt and didnt really want rex but something would be better than 2 mounts claimable for me whenonly one is useful, tensor equip power is bad.
  • Options
    I'll be happy with whirlwind, rex and swarm if I have to. Convert this tensor disk to a swarm and allow me to claim the trex. Honestly wanted a diffrent one than rex but at this point I will take anything usable since this cost 15k zen and all I got that's usable is the whirlwind.
  • Options
    kinkwolfkinkwolf Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It says the Bundle is account wide claimable. Does that mean I can claim the pack on each character and any new character I make so I can have all 3 mounts on each character?
  • Options
    I guess they are tradable according to description. I really wish they would have had a single legendary mount pack as well .
    I think by the description all toons can claim them
  • Options
    Apearantly if you had the mount it automatically gives you and you try to equip it it says you already have the mount and then it dissapeared and isnt claimable on any toon.

The whirlwind I claimed and now can claim from the vendor or home page. Same with the tensor. Unfortunately for me that makes the whirlwind the only usable mount that I can claim, rex just totally disappears and tensor claimable but not what I wanted or really usable for me

Submitted ticket, but last time I submitted a ticket it took almost 4 weeks to get a reply.

So....I logged off shortly after and sat there smh and descided to quit playing for a while. For a large purchase you would hope it could be correctly swiftly vs the same ol submit a ticket and pray it gets resolved within a month if at all.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I agree , it needs to be fast tracked via CS . I mean the price is in some instances more than an individual makes in a day . To charge this amount and to have it malfunction upon activating is totally unacceptable. This is a potentially million dollar cash influx for this company and to have this go awry , inexcusable, imo .
  • Options
    rlesley74#1471 rlesley74 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Alright, I know arc wants some corona money, but those checks ain’t hit yet. Calm down now 😂
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Keep in mind that devs have to work from home and as a result cannot get a fix in as quickly as they would like to, therefore the fix may take some time.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    joe7777 said:

Keep in mind that devs have to work from home and as a result cannot get a fix in as quickly as they would like to, therefore the fix may take some time.

I haven't been to their studios but from what I know of software dev offices they are packed in like sardines in a noisey environment. it's hard to concentrate. yet at home most devs I know have a fairly sophisticated quiet set up with decent internet. imo I'd almost expect a quicker response from devs working at home. (source, husband is a dev)
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

joe7777 said:

I haven't been to their studios but from what I know of software dev offices they are packed in like sardines in a noisey environment. it's hard to concentrate. yet at home most devs I know have a fairly sophisticated quiet set up with decent internet. imo I'd almost expect a quicker response from devs working at home. (source, husband is a dev)
    Perhaps, but the coordination is likely better at the studio.
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

joe7777 said:

joe7777 said:

joe7777 said:

you don't need face to face for this. and its probably one persons job to do this.
  • Options
    quietwizard#1454 quietwizard Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    :'(
    I was so excited..... I hope they throw in an extra mount pick for the let down... :'(