test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chicken pvp hurts pvp reputaion even more

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
This event personifies what is wrong with PVP and why we need a tiered based pvp. guild teams ganging up on first time pvp'ers. Exploiters using the exploit. Players dc'ing in middle of pvp players leaving team in pvp it is just one massive mess.

PLEASE give us a tiered based PVP that will put players of same level against others and have balanced game. You keep saying you want to balance pve please balance pvp or PVP will remain DEAD
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• Options
    gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    Apart from the food exploit, I'm not really sure I understand. How do experienced PvP players have an advantage over newcomers when there is no power gap, and the skill ceiling is "press two buttons every time they are available"? There are some 20 abilities total to memorize, no dodging or anything related to mechanical skill. The event started at the same time for everyone. How much simpler can it get?
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    It is not a PVP. It is a CVC. PVP "reputation" stays the same regardless how successful or fail this CVC is.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    gweddry said:

Apart from the food exploit, I'm not really sure I understand. How do experienced PvP players have an advantage over newcomers when there is no power gap, and the skill ceiling is "press two buttons every time they are available"? There are some 20 abilities total to memorize, no dodging or anything related to mechanical skill. The event started at the same time for everyone. How much simpler can it get?

By your description seems kinda obvious to me, one tier with one button, and second tier with two.