test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter can be gorgeous : the moment of invoking - La Grande Hermine

tchefi#6735 tchefi Member Posts: 417 Arc User
I wasn' sure about the section of the forum where to post this... so would have liked it in the general (can be moved, i won't complain :P ) mostly because I think we sometimes have to remember how great a MMORPG can be when it comes to reunite and to move players around something special for them (no matter how absurd it can feel for people who are not involved in it :P ), but I guess the Moonstone Mask is a better fit ;).

It has been a year since one of the member of my ally started a daily routine : gathering folks for a daily invoke inside the stronghold. One year of massive prayings, one year of daily dedication nearly wihtout a single day missed (and when it was the case, because sometimes holidays are important, a substitute was in charge ^^).

I wanted to make a tribute to her, Darkside, and share it there, because this ritual has became one of the strongest ciment of La Grande Hermine, which I believe is now the most populated 100% frenchspeaking ally, and Darkside is no stranger to this ;) .

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/N8rhgOFUVog

And because I can't speak about the ally without speaking about the guilds that compose it ;) (sorry for all the french names :P) :
- La Grande Hermine
- *Le Royaume d'Elune
- **Les Feux de Breizh
- **The Warforgis-FR
- **Damnés Vistanis
- *Les Renégats
- **Les Têtes de Mules
- **La Renaissance des Justes
- **Les Lames du Septentrion
- *La Légion des Titans
- **Les Napos
- **Papys Warriors
- **La Légion Noire

Disclaimer & sidenote : I'm not a content creator, i probably never be one (too much work editing ^^' ), you shouldn't watch my older videos (or brace yourself before, as an antivomitive is recommended) => so don't bother to subscribe to my channel as it is and will stay mostly ally stuff in there ;) (I don't care about the likes or monetization, plenty of videos are set on "pivrate", and I tend to disable the comments when it's in public :P ).
If you want to sub to someone, go watch Galactic Underwear. i recently provided him with some demorecorded dungeons to work with, and I will continue to do so ;).

(PS : I still can't get rid of the demotool HUD... maybe one day i will find a way around ^^)
Tagged: