test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Free Fast track pack

plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
edited March 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11398533-free-adventurer's-fast-track-pack!

I don't know what the occasion is but it is a pretty good free pack, with a 24 slot bag, a mount, a companion, 3x r9 bonding, ..... especially for new players.

Edit: i guess the occasion is recruitment event.
*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Comments

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    + the pack stays all bundled up after claiming it, you can grab it now and bank it nicely for later.
    B)
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    sinneblomsinneblom Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    It is a great gift and i would like to thank those who came up with this <3 It is useble for everyone..GREAT
  • Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    An excellent pack, Cryptic! As Sinneblom said, a well designed pack that offers something great for every account, especially during a Recruitment event. :)

As is well known, I have many and valid criticisms of the way Cryptic handles some of the elements of Neverwinter and their marketing. And this pack alone isn't going to buy me off and end my critiques...

...but it's an excellent start!

(Just kidding, I'll still byt[h when you do crazy things to our entire character setup) :)
  • Options
    jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    No matter why; I'm very glad, and people I talked to yesterday were all very happy as well: Thank you!
    - bye bye -
  • Options
    odinson1862odinson1862 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Quick question on this; My wife is playing with me and for some reason on the "Home" screen in-game, she doesn't have the option to claim the reward. It still only shows the notes on Undermountain. She doesn't have the claim button at all and the Claims Merchant doesn't have a reward for her to claim. Any idea what's up with that?
  • Options
    odinson1862odinson1862 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Quick question on this; My wife is playing with me and for some reason on the "Home" screen in-game, she doesn't have the option to claim the reward. It still only shows the notes on Undermountain. She doesn't have the claim button at all and the Claims Merchant doesn't have a reward for her to claim. Any idea what's up with that?

Nevermind. It was claimed on a different character. You can ignore me.
  • Options
    Is the content of the pack account bound or character bound?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited March 2020

Bound to account... but the bag becomes bound to character after equipping it, which is a bit strange, i thought that was changed with an update a while ago, and bags would remain bound to account?

I'm not sure, but i also think i still have a few bags from other promotions across my characters, 12 slot bags, and those are still bound to account even after using them... :confused:
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    regenerde said:

Bound to account... but the bag becomes bound to character after equipping it, which is a bit strange, i thought that was changed with an update a while ago, and bags would remain bound to account?

I'm not sure, but i also think i still have a few bags from other promotions across my characters, 12 slot bags, and those are still bound to account even after using them... :confused:
    Thanks for the information.
    The change of bag (from BtC to BtA) was referred to the bag purchased/originated from Zen store.