test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HP bonus from Augments

benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
Just to clarify i'm not talking about runestones etc, I am specifically referring to the three stat increases a summoned Augment companion provides.

To the best of my ability to test I don't think that when a Augment says it increases your HP as one of its three stats it does, with the possible exception of the Rat, on which I do see an increase but its so small its not worth bothering with.

All tests were done on rank 40 legendary augments with 3 rank 15 bonding runestones slotted

On my Paladin if I slot a Bear cub that has no HP bonus my HP are 755,156. If I slot an infant Gorilla that has a HP bonus my HP reduce to 750088. Owlbear cub (No HP bonus) 753558. Quasit (no HP bonus) 753558. Black dragon ioun stone (has a HP bonus) 750088. Polar bear cub (no HP Bonus) 753558

What is going on here, why does the bear cub give more HP than anything else when its doesn't have HP as a bonus. And why do the Augments with HP bonus' actually give less then anything else.

On my wizard with a bear cub I have 287990. With a Rat that has the HP bonus I have 288990 so a 1000 uplift. This could be small as the bear cub falsely inflates anyway?

Without boring you all by listing all the augments I have on all my toons, i'm seeing the same across the board so its not class related.

So what i would say is it appears the HP bonus can be made to work because it appears to do so on the Rat, so please could you fix the bonus on the infant gorilla and all the various Ioun stones that are supposed to give additional HP.

Thanks

Comments