test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Castle Ravenloft multiple bugs

the1truehunterthe1truehunter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 211 Arc User
Hello,

In first of all, first boss doesn't react to aggro. Even if I have the aggro on me as a tank, the sisters will keep atacking another member of the party.
The second thing is The Sister of Vengeance hit, that hits me for 267m damage.
And the last problem I encounter is the fact that since mod 16 release I never droped Sunset Shard from Strahd.
I am in love with the look of the Sunset Sword and it is just painful to run multiple times in hope that I will finally get one out of 10. Could you at least fix this or reduce the cost of the restoration to 0 Shards?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    I dropped 6 shards after M16 (never did CR before that), but I also haven't got any in my last 12 or so runs, so I think it got changed in a more recent patch (or we both are very unlucky, lol). I also really like the looks of the Sunset weapons and this is getting frustrating.
  • Options
    nooneatzanooneatza Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    I can confirm the aggro bug, although i really think the 200m+ hit is a mechanic..you're supposed to block/dodge/shadowslip when you have 10 stacks and sister hovers in the air.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You must block the attack at 10 stacks of Theft of Vitae. If you just avoid it, she will repeat until it lands. This is a Tanking Check, basically.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother