test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can we get better scaling 2-handed swords for our size?

eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
The half-orc and dragonborn look fine. The halfling's sword barely doesn't stick in the ground unlike the dwarf who loses the tip an inch or 2 into the ground. The elves (including 1/2-elf) are close.
I have never used a 2-handed axe so I don't know how they look yet because I've never found one or crafted one yet. Are there any quests (currently LOW level (20ish)) that give 2-handed axes? Or do I have to make my own?
My favorite race is dwarf & my favorite Neverwinter class is the barbarian. I can't play that combo though because dragging my sword around in the ground just bugs me. Something simple to overlook for some. Me not so easy. It just irritates me.

Ok this is sad. I'm reading over my post and looking at the misspelled words according to the forums, It's telling me "Ok" and "axe" are misspelled? How do you spell them? lol. I know you can spell "okay" but "ok" should be fine as well. And it's not just "ax". The forums should identify EVERY weapon the game uses, EVERY race, EVERY class, etc. As I said, this is sad.
Despite continually finding annoyances with this game I do have to admit I am liking it more also. Not sure how this is working though. lol.
I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    Your best bet on the axes is when the next CTA comes around.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    CTA?
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,235 Arc User

CTA?

Call to Arm. An event.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    That kind of clipping annoys me too. It's weird that halflings don't have a problem but dwarves do. They're practically the same height.