test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Infernal Citadel

Okay, so I have a question: How is it possible that some players have unlocked the citadel already? Im just curious this was just added last week and within days people where "lfg citadel". Dont you have to finish the campain to unlock it? :p

Comments

• Options
    doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Wallet warriors!
    There is a zen market pack you can buy that earns some of the campaign currency. Buy enough if then and effectively buy out the campaign.
  • Options
    caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2020

Wallet warriors!

There is a zen market pack you can buy that earns some of the campaign currency. Buy enough if then and effectively buy out the campaign.

Gotcha! lol It never even occured to me. Thanks for the response
    P.S. Whats the fun in that? ;)
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

Wallet warriors!

P.S. Whats the fun in that? ;)
    To be totally honest, probably not a lot considering the small group that did it which results in having a hard time finding a proper group to run it with. Saw someone sitting in Vallenhas the other day seeking a Tank for a run and for all I know they probably never found one.
  • Options
    caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    Tbh .... after i posted this i have looked and have not seen any currency in the zen market that unlocks this campain. So the question still remains ...... How?
  • Options
    joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    From before Mod 18, limited time thing.