test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starred Eyepatch deleted by Expansion

merileemerilee Member Posts: 38 Arc User
I had not been playing for several years and the Expansions made lots of changes. I got the Starred Eyepatch from a web site promotional years ago when I started playing NWO. When I returned recently, one of the updates changed how Fashion items work and across my account, almost all my characters lost most or all of their fashion items. The stuff just disappeared.

https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Starred_Eyepatch includes this statement: "The item is mailed to each character and if lost can be replaced via the Reward Claims Agent in Protector's Enclave."

I asked for help from Customer Service and though they were able to restore my Peg Leg, my character who uses the Starred Eyepatch is flagged as having received it and the CSR was unable to give me another one. There must be some code in the character profile that flags this. Can that flag be reset so I can get the Reward Claims Agent to replace it?

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Character bound fashion items should be in your Appearance Tab of the character sheet. Unbound items would end up in the fashion section of your inventory. Pink icon for vanity pets and fashion, scroll down to see the fashion slots.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Thanks for responding here pitshade. You were really helpful with my other problem. This is not an issue of me not being able to find these things. The problem is that the Fashion items are gone, deleted by the system or the expansion updates themselves. They are not in my inventory anywhere, not in the Fashion inventory, not in the appearance library. Almost all the fashion items on every character in the account are gone. I was told by the GMs who assisted me on this issue that they in fact are gone. They gave me "a one time assistance" of restoring two items on one character, peg leg and starred eyepatch. However, the restore of the eyepatch failed because my character is flagged for having it and even though she does not in fact have it, the system thinks she does and will not allow it to be replaced. This must be a 1 or 0 in the character file which the GMs have no access to, which is why I've brought the issue here. Clearly, it's a bug that my character has something it doesn't have.
  • Options
    newnickunregisterednewnickunregistered Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    I'm afraid such bug can only be resolved by the support team so you must continue to push on the ticket on this.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

I'm afraid such bug can only be resolved by the support team so you must continue to push on the ticket on this.

Untrue. I'll forward the thread to make sure they are aware.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Thank you Kreatyve. I really do not want to make waves, especially as the support team was really generous with their time and assistance.