test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please make character bound vanity pets "unique"

hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
As the topic says.
Wasting my time by forcing me to manually destroy doubles that do nothing except fill up vanity pet inventory space...is getting really old.

Comments

• rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    I would prefer adding Chicken soup and "Chicken" soup recipes to the professions.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    rikitaki said:

I would prefer adding Chicken soup and "Chicken" soup recipes to the professions.

companions are your friends. I don't eat my friends. given this games team though I'm not sure it isn't beyond them to program in something that makes it so a vanity comp can only drop once on a toon. it would probably break the game. lol
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    rikitaki said:

Abbyssal Chicken ram-don. Nom nom nom.
  • hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User

rikitaki said:

companions are your friends. I don't eat my friends. given this games team though I'm not sure it isn't beyond them to program in something that makes it so a vanity comp can only drop once on a toon. it would probably break the game. lol
    Not asking for it to only drop once. Just asking for it to not enter my inventory. Unless I am very mistaken there is a built in mechanic for that already.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    hrakh said:

rikitaki said:

Not asking for it to only drop once. Just asking for it to not enter my inventory. Unless I am very mistaken there is a built in mechanic for that already.
    Yes and no. Yes, something can be unique and can have only one. However, that also means you will get nothing (may be a red message regarding unique item) for opening a Juma bag. That would generate many unnecessary reports for the "bug". Make that pet to be account bound. Allow that to be sold for gold (can it be sold? I did not check).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    rikitaki said:

You can't cook Abyssal Chicks, they're fire immune. :smiley:
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • aerhythia#3255 aerhythia Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Item / consumable would be nice once you have more then one. 1) can be sold for gold 2) stacks and can be used (there's a similar "summon a creature" item)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Fragmentation Fowl. Use from belt slots like a 1 use Doohickey.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    pitshade said:

I really like that idea. I mean really a one-shot ubar kill chicken to kill mobs would be great...

Then they would get neeeer-fed as they would be OP :)
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    pitshade said:

pitshade said:

I really like that idea. I mean really a one-shot ubar kill chicken to kill mobs would be great...

The Holy Hand-Grenade of Vallenhas! 1-part Abyssal Chicken, 1 part volatile holy water. Count for 3 seconds, throw and run.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

pitshade said:

pitshade said:

The Holy Hand-Grenade of Vallenhas! 1-part Abyssal Chicken, 1 part volatile holy water. Count for 3 seconds, throw and run.
    https://www.culinary-cool.com/chicken-grenades/

Yum! Yum!
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***