test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LEGACY CAMPAIGNS: Acquisitions Incorporated Campaign - Adding Legacy Campaign + Double Currency

venuslightheartvenuslightheart Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 50 Arc User
Any consideration in adding Legacy Campaign for Acquisitions Incorporated. Also, how about Double Currency too.

You add signet of patronage, Legacy Campaign also for Challenge Bonus too.

Comments

• callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Yes please from me as well.

Add AI currency to bonus rewards please please.

Only a complete sadomasochistic psychopath would run that campaign twice ;)
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    This bug/glitch is only be the AI campaign, I just checked this out with SKT and it worked there. I never 100% the AI campaign with any of my 8 characters... because reasons...

Do you really want to work under this guy?

I agree with callumf, even once is too much.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    This sword has 2 edges.
    1. it gives you currency. Don't care for those who finished it (and for others when they finish it).
    2. it gives you AI quest. Yike if you have to choose between going back to do it and losing one weekly quest.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited February 2020

I am way beyond that. I am a 3x (or 5x) adomasochistic psychopath. I did that 6 times.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

I am way beyond that. I am a 3x (or 5x) adomasochistic psychopath. I did that 6 times.
    That is just frightening. :astonished: I mean to say, it is probably not the worst campaign Cryptic will ever make. I refuse to purchase a campaign completion token, just to pay not to play. I forget which of my characters got the furthest on this campaign, I remember I stopped the campaign after scratching Lakkar in Information Acquisition. It felt like everything was geared to humiliate, debase, and degrade your character playing it.

Back when I wrote missions for this game, I kept everything neutral. I even made it a point not to use masculine or feminine pronouns describing the player. When it came to decisions of good vs evil, right vs wrong, and stupid vs smart, I left the player multiple options. My husband had some elements of comedy in the table games we have played. The idea is you laugh about it for 15 minutes and move on back to serious content. One time we found a dead whale in a dungeon. No explanation was given as to how a whale got below ground and inside a room with small doors. But we had a good laugh when we searched it, only to find a skeleton remains clutching a wooden puppet.

@blagskull completed this one, I don't think they did it more than once and told me the corporate office themed humor is lost on many people. This is true, since I never understand a lot of the office jokes. I had to ask my husband, what was funny about interns forming a union and their boss killing them. His answer was, "It is not funny.".

Sorry didn't mean to derail the thread.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    I can do AI same way I did SKT. Drunk while on TV!
    You really don't have to pay attention to Lakkars whatevers!
    - bye bye -
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Ran it 8 times. Turned the sound off and just let the campaign numb my mind. Primarily running the weeklies with some Basement Invest quest sprinkled in and Bank Heists thrown in.