test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artisan Board jumping items when you click an ingredient

obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
It's been awhile since I asked (when the new crafting system started)...

Could you please fix it so that when I click on an ingredient for
an adventurer to fetch that the game not ignore my click and instead
moves the menu items around?

It's a weird bug to leave in something as simple as a menu.
Even weirder that its still there. I would appreciate a quick response!

Thanks much =)

Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    The first time you click the list of items, if it is long and you've scrolled down it, causes the menu to reset to the top.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    My workaround has been: click whatever item in the bottom of the first page and then scroll down to click what I want.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Using the Search Tab bypasses it as well. I also tend to add and remove items from my Favorites to avoid scrolling.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    The problem seems to be that the tool panel opens *without mouse focus*. So, the first click focuses the mouse on the scrolling menu panel, the second click selects something. Scrolling the list alone does not change focus to it. Apparently searching for an item does change focus and selects the item.

Without mouse focus, the selected item is the last thing you selected when the tools was last opened (usually the last thing you gathered)