test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Glazed Giant Emperor Beetle

How do I claim this on Xbox? It says I need to redeem a 25 digit code, but it's supposed to be free. I've tried googling info on how to, and I can't find anything on how to claim it.

Comments

• Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    go to store and then redeem a code. for codes that aren't 25 digit codes you have to do it thru the arc client
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    So I redeem a one year live code and I'm good? I was gonna try that this weekend as I have one to "burn up" at some point. Too bad I didn't know sooner, my wife and oldest boy coulda had that mount for free too.... Next year I guess...
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Well I redeemed an xbox gold card that I had laying around(I'm good thru 2022 now IIRC) and it's been 48hrs and no Beetle mount. I did notice(only after redeeming my code) that there is a little note below "redeem a code" that says "this item longer available". If this is truly the case, thank you cryptic for the horrible communication. Why would you leave something in a store if it is not going to be available for redemption? I've looked in all of the places that rewards show up at, and my in game mail.

At least the code I redeemed is good for all of xbox so I still haven't put any coins into Neverwinter for 2020. At the current track record of the dev team, and the horrible communication, lack of incentive to spend $ on the game, I still foresee me putting my coins into stupid stuff like paying off debt, project car, model trains, or date night with the wife as opposed to Neverwinter for the remainder of 2020...