test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Year of the rat, Event Quest Broken

mo70komo70ko Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Ok, so I am aware that there is some problems with the coins from last year event, and lot of people having issues with the "deliver red envelop" quest. My problem seems a bit different, for me is bugged the "Learn about..." quest. Doesn´t seem to count. First time I didn´t even noticed and did the "dogs" and "red envelop" quests. But then realized the fireworks of last quest can not be activated. So i was puzzled and decided to restart all event. That wasn´t solve anything. Then did the event with another character and realized the problem is that the first step of the quest, the "learn about..." have not been completed succesfully. At this point all I can do is wait for any solution. I can get that but, I like the idea of a rat for companion, much more than my actual one. So my question is: the "rat pack", will be character bound or account? Hope I can get it from another toon.

Thank you in advance for any light you can throw here mates.

Comments

• tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    The new year boar mount is supposed to be reclaimable after a character purchases it in the zen market store by other characters like other event mounts. (It was even recently updated in a patch) but it will not do this. Instead, it acts a one time purchase for ONE character with a bind on account mount instead of a bind on character mount like other mounts purchasable in the store.

Needs to be fixed to be a bind on character mount upon purchase and then reclaimable on other characters like other mounts are before it. Otherwise it's a worthless purchase for 2000 zen for a single buy mount of blue quality. I already bought one and it only works for 1 character as I put. One bind to account mount and NOT able to be reclaimed by others.