test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A bit blindsided by last set(s) of updates

prethenprethen Member Posts: 137 Arc User
I have to admit, it's been awhile since I logged into the game, maybe a month or so. Quite frankly, I got very tired of repeated drudge work and nothing changing in the game...it just got boring. And, then I got Bard's Tale IV, and I've been having a blast with that.

So, the first thing I noticed is that a lot of things got reset on my character, like all the boons, powers, and I have to increase my abilities (why...what happened here?). I'm not complaining, but it's just strange and I didn't get wind of this before at all.

Is there a link that describes everything that happened and why my character was reset and what other things are now going on/new in the world?

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    prethen said:

I have to admit, it's been awhile since I logged into the game, maybe a month or so. Quite frankly, I got very tired of repeated drudge work and nothing changing in the game...it just got boring. And, then I got Bard's Tale IV, and I've been having a blast with that.

So, the first thing I noticed is that a lot of things got reset on my character, like all the boons, powers, and I have to increase my abilities (why...what happened here?). I'm not complaining, but it's just strange and I didn't get wind of this before at all.

Is there a link that describes everything that happened and why my character was reset and what other things are now going on/new in the world?

Bards Tale! What a great game - I *almost* completed Bards Tale 1, just couldn't figure out the final part [from memory] awesome game.