What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 19 on hold for 1 year is a great mistake

13»

Comments

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

The players that left over combat changes will NEVER come back because they did not love the core of the game but the combat as it was.

TO WASTE ANY TIME OR RESOURCES TRYING TO PLEASE PLAYERS THAT WILL NEVER COME BACK IS FUTILE .

AND DISMISSING D&D ACTIVE PLAYERS NEEDS OVER PLAYERS THAT QUIT THE GAME IS PLAIN HARMFUL.

This message is for developers.

I feel no need to convince any person that quit over combat that they lie about returning for tired dungeons.

so what is the "core" of the game? Isn't the core of the game different for each player and cryptic just decides which players it wants to cater do and which they don't. That's why they've killed foundry, pvp, and mastercraft because they don't care about those players that see that content as they "core" to their game.

Honestly - wth are you talking about? They must release at least 3 mods a year.

There was only 2 mods in 2019, so saying they must do 3 mods a year is false and has been confirmed in the livestreams.

The new idea (although i can't visualize it) appears to be 1 major release a year with "chapters" every other month. Now what's a chapter? No idea, apparently the "road map" will explain it to us that should be here within a week per Chris Whiteside.
    nooneatza said:

We are getting coal wards, leg dragon keys, companions, mounts etc from juma boxes

.... were

Anyhow, we all know what's going on. Cryptic is focused on MtG launch. Chris's job is to try to keep neverwinter on the tracks until they can turn some MtG resources back to neverwinter for a decent mod that will bring in some fresh money. WotC has released Cryptic from their release schedule and commitments as they are also focused on MtG and Dark Alliance. What will the new chapters give us to keep us sustained until then? How big will a new chapter be? When will the new chapters start to be released? All questions have and are waiting to see in the 2020 roadmap, then people will know if they should hang around or stop by next year for an update. And if your "core" of neverwinter aligns to Chris's vision.

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    so lore?
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

so lore?

I make that up as I progress.... oh, OH! You meant Cryptic should write up some lore... I am still waiting for that to happen. There is a lot I am waiting to happen. For example, what is the pointless point to collecting achievements no one else can even see and a point system that you cannot spend?
    wb-cenders.gif