test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are there any bags that bind to account?

ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
I see a lot of bags that bind to character, but are there any that bind to account? I am not going to spend money on something that is only useable by one character.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,374 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    No. All bags are bound to equip.
    However, if you buy certain race pack such as Dragonborn and Gith pack,
    they come with 1 bag that can be obtained by every current and future characters of the account.
    i.e. if you have N character, you will have N bags (one bag per character).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ashkedawnashkedawn Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    thanks for the info, appreciate it. Not sure if I want to spend that kind of money yet or not but will keep it in mind. Gotta pick a class I enjoy playing first
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 463 Arc User
    There are 4 bags that you can obtain for free. I can't remember where they all come from, but one, maybe 2 is just from the intro campaign. Coupons form celestial bags of refining from invoking give you a discount.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,138 Arc User
    Benign Order of the Third Eye
    Blacklake
    Clockwork Tomb in Neverdeath
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    edited January 2020
    Recruitment event (when it happens) gives each newly created character a runic bag and provides currency so that you can choose to buy another 2 runic bags for the account.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    i know for fact there are three or four of the bags that bind on account (i think they are the ones u get in storyline quests if member righ)( bc i got them on main had them equipd an unequipd them an transfered to alts when i made the alt... but im ps4 player so not entirely sure if same way on pc
  • nemesrichnemesrich Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    The free bags are enough you only need the Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue artifact from auction house (cheap) and can summon a trader every 2 minutes.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I have a bound to account bag (free 12 slot) I think it was one of the events mentioned. They no longer hand out free bags at these events. I wish we could take all the small bags to the professions (tailoring) and create new bags. Such as; two 12 slot bags, plus other ingredients, makes an 18 to 20 slot bag that can be sold in the AH. The tailors would also be able to create 12 slot bags as well. I don't see this harming the zen market sales of bags either. If I were desire a bag, it is cheaper to just buy it from the AH now. Any opposing thoughts?
    wb-cenders.gif
    ashkedawn said:

I see a lot of bags that bind to character, but are there any that bind to account? I am not going to spend money on something that is only useable by one character.

They grant you your wish.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11352603-patch-notes:-version:-nw.120.20200106a.10

Zen Market

Bags are now Bind to Account on Equip, instead of Bind to Character.
    All character-bound bags from the Zen Market in players' inventories have been converted to account-bound instead.
  • mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    so do you think this applies to the bags we bought in the AH...since they probably came from the zen market? I'm assuming the relic bags from neverember's recruitment event will still be btc?

so do you think this applies to the bags we bought in the AH...since they probably came from the zen market? I'm assuming the relic bags from neverember's recruitment event will still be btc?

This is what I think and that does not mean that is the fact.

The bag that was originally unbound will be "bound to account after equip".
    The bags in AH are/were unbound.
    The bag from recruitment was not unbound. It is bound to account which pick up and bound to character when equip.