test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Account unlocked New Dungeon does not allow to craft keys with other Chars

I have completet the new campaign with my wizard and can not craft keys for the new dungeon with my paladin, even though it shows the campaign task (before the keytask) as completet with him. Boons are also unavailable for the paladin.

Every other account unlocked dungeon (that i can remember) allowed you to craft keys with all characters after unlocking it.

Can other players confirm this or @skingdev#1102 : Can you look into this, or clarify if this is Wai?
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master

Comments

• Options
    skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    This is scary to hear the weekend before launch. I'll get QA in on Tuesday to verify this isn't in our live launch. Though we hit the campaign pretty hard over the last few weeks, so I have a high level of confidence that my team prevented this from hitting us on Tuesday.

More to come on this one,

- SKing
  • Options
    bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    @skingdev#1102 : I find it a bit scary, that you are working on a saturday,but it is very much appreciatet!
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
  • Options
    tturnerdev#9074 tturnerdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 5 Cryptic Developer
    Hey Bayaz! So I took a look at your characters, and I think the confusion is, you've unlocked the boons/keys on your Wizard character Bayaz 9 on the preview server. But that doesn't unlock those for your Paladin -- I checked your Paladins and none of them had completed the quest chains to unlock the campaign tasks.

Hope this clears things up!
  • Options
    bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Actually it does, although i do not understand why this was changed.

I can craft keys for CR, TonG and CotG with characters, that have not set a foot in the campaign areas there and i was just wondering if it is the new wai, that i have to complete a whole campaign to craft keys for the dungeon.

Thank you for checking and the answer.