test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[UPDATE]Extended Maintenance 1/21 & 1/22

13»

Comments

• lol86011lol86011 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Now the thing won't patch. I get Error 29: The net comm was not able to create a link for the patcher.

same.

• oldone#2889 oldone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It's been three days and when I try to launch get game.exe has stopped working even uninstalled and reinstalled probably lose all my levels when game decides to launch.
  • mark1971jmsmark1971jms Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    Is there a delay in the PC patch for 1/23?
  • brent1033brent1033 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm still down as well. Not sure why only some seem to be in trouble. I am running Windows 8
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,212 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    For whatever it worth, my "Launcher" was updated this morning. This is just FYI. I do not have any problem before and after.
    Somebody also mentioned their client worked after updated their graphic drivers. Again, just FYI.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • lol86011lol86011 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    still getting error 29's. maybe your fourth day of shard maintenance will fix it
  • emirikol#2638 emirikol Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    3 days lost in game so happy i bought vip. is this going to be addressed anytime soon some kind of information would be nice
  • emirikol#2638 emirikol Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    ok 2 weeks later game still crashes at load screen cant collect my VIP or Mod 18 bonus. Hopefully buying a new desktop soon , til then good bye . no idea what you did with infernal decent but the game hasnt worked since it came out.