test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undermountain Expedition

The issue I've experienced is that doing the expedition where you begin by dropping through the door on its side is that about 8 out of 10 runs there will only be 2 of 3 relics in the first area.

Comments

• jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User

The issue I've experienced is that doing the expedition where you begin by dropping through the door on its side is that about 8 out of 10 runs there will only be 2 of 3 relics in the first area.

When you first spawn in to that area, look behind the gateway that you came through. It back there.

All the best,
    OPTank_

• superkiwi1966#1385 superkiwi1966 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I search every inch of the first area up until you go through the gate and fight the last group of enemies on the bridge and there is usually still one relic missing as i will deliberately die just to respawn further back and go right back to where you first drop down
  • skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    Hey amadmongrel,

I'm going to join jimmydt in his skepticism B). Though the QA in my blood won't let his go unconfirmed. Next time this happens can you send me a screenshot of the map?

Let me know

- SKing
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

I search every inch of the first area up until you go through the gate and fight the last group of enemies on the bridge and there is usually still one relic missing as i will deliberately die just to respawn further back and go right back to where you first drop down

I thought this too at first but they are all always there there are just a couple really good hiding spots for them. there is probably another somewhat hidden spot you are missing.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/neverwinter-maps-27053959 it's png 5 next time you are in this one and having a hard time reference this map and see if it fixes the problem
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited January 2020

When you first arrive, you come out of a portal and you see a camp fire. If You go forward, you will go to the drop door.
    Behind you is the portal.
    You think that is all behind you. You think you see there is nothing behind you. It is not.
    The portal is a wall. Walk around the wall. There is a space.
    If the relic is in this area, it will be behind the wall.

Run down:
    You arrive to this ME. The camp is in front of you.
    You turn 90 degree left. Walk forward a bit until you can't.
    Turn 90 degree left. Walk forward a bit.
    You should be behind the portal now.
    Turn 90 degree left. You should see the relic if it is in this area.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User

When you first arrive, you come out of a portal and you see a camp fire. If You go forward, you will go to the drop door.
    Behind you is the portal.
    You think that is all behind you. You think you see there is nothing behind you. It is not.
    The portal is a wall. Walk around the wall. There is a space.
    If the relic is in this area, it will be behind the wall.

Run down:
    You arrive to this ME. The camp is in front of you.
    You turn 90 degree left. Walk forward a bit until you can't.
    Turn 90 degree left. Walk forward a bit.
    You should be behind the portal now.
    Turn 90 degree left. You should see the relic if it is in this area.
    This sounds like a botting instruction :smile:
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80