test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alpha compy

Alpha compy not working properly. every time you change zones it needs to be reset. It should work 100% of the time, but when you change areas it turns off, not giving the power bonus, unless you pick another companion then re choose the alpha compy. It's really annoying, especially for those of us that purchased it for real money.

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    bman#4729 said:

Alpha compy not working properly. every time you change zones it needs to be reset. It should work 100% of the time, but when you change areas it turns off, not giving the power bonus, unless you pick another companion then re choose the alpha compy. It's really annoying, especially for those of us that purchased it for real money.

this one has been fixed internally. we can expect to see it in the next patch notes or the one after that.
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Its just 2 or time they sayd we patched and fixed but its still bugged its knowing issue at this point give 10k pow at legendary and done we all fine.but the true shame is put alpha compy pack in zen market during winter fest and idk but prob ppl trow money in for have a bis pet ...but its broken... If yu buy a think on amazon and dont work anazon refound yu its costumer rule. Here they just cashgrab
  • jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    They stated on their live stream a little while ago that there was 2 bugs with the companion. They fixed the first bug a while ago thinking it was the only thing wrong with it. The other bug they are aware of and has been fixed internally. They said that it is now being tested to make sure it works before releasing it to the live server. Like @thefiresidecat said, we should see it in a patch or two.

All the best,
    OPTank_
    Idk we reported this bug since mod16 drop on pc so its knowed issue :) but if theyll fix in a patch or 2 will be good
  • skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    Hey everyone,

I've been responding to a different thread about this issue. We have a fix, that QA is going to verify on the live server on Tuesday. If it didn't get in, I'll track down the fix and get it into the first patch. This one is particularity sticky for QA because due to the nature of game development, we couldn't reproduce it internally. Our fix needs to be verified on the live server after release.

Avernus awaits

- SKing
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited January 2020

Hey everyone,

I've been responding to a different thread about this issue. We have a fix, that QA is going to verify on the live server on Tuesday. If it didn't get in, I'll track down the fix and get it into the first patch. This one is particularity sticky for QA because due to the nature of game development, we couldn't reproduce it internally. Our fix needs to be verified on the live server after release.

Avernus awaits

- SKing

is this true for both console and pc? edit, doh! this is a ps4 thread so it must be, YAY tyvm @skingdev#1102 but I thought it was already fixed and that's why you couldn't replicated it?
    edited January 2020
    > @skingdev#1102 said:
    > Hey everyone,
    >
    > I've been responding to a different thread about this issue. We have a fix, that QA is going to verify on the live server on Tuesday. If it didn't get in, I'll track down the fix and get it into the first patch. This one is particularity sticky for QA because due to the nature of game development, we couldn't reproduce it internally. Our fix needs to be verified on the live server after release.
    >
    > Avernus awaits
    >
    > - SKing

Xbox o pc guy sent a video in a post, but i think when yu talk we cant reproduce internal mean something different from play.
    at this point really what about to give all a flat value based on 200k power overage? (10kpower at leg)More easy to handle and no one care about have 10% power on chult :))) and if yu hv time yu fix but in wait we had a better return value. Is the same i will doing for class balance, in wait balance i will open the %dps up so ppl can play without problem and when balance ready boom relase it. So yu hv ppl not silly and happy for more time :)

Example sw is about 30-40% far vs top tier dps ok give they 25-35 more output dps yu always in time to downsize this value yu will have all the time for balance now cuz an entire community is busy to play :) same for all other class yu hv just to evalue how they far from a thief in single target because aoe we can handle cheers and sey 4 off topic