test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quest "Waning Darkness" 2 bugs

jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
edited January 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
[color=#FF0000]During the quest "Waning Darkness" you need to subdue Umbraxakar (End of the Undermountain campaign before you start doing MEs.) There seems to be 2 bugs doing this quest.

1) When you press "F" to activate the moonbeam so you can lead Umbraxakar to the light to allow you to damage him, 2 out of 3 times it doesn't trigger the light but the cooldown starts on it.

2) When in a party, if one play goes down (Hit points reduced to zero) then Umbraxakar teleports to his starting position and fully regains his Hit Points. Very much a pain in the Hamster for new players.[/color]

If you require any further information please let me know. ( I do not have video/screenshots)

Sorry forget how to make it red

All the best,
OPTank_
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    As far as item 1, waiting until Celeste finishes telling you to use the beam generally works. If you use it after the old beam expires, but before she finishes, no new beam is summoned. I haven't had any issues since learning to wait for the audio to complete.

The cooldown is independent of the boss fight, it always happens when using the light even outside the dragon's lair.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother