test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rage of Flame Overload Enchant Question

It reads "+5% Physical Damage"

So, does this mean damage done with physical weapons only?

No magic damage (ice, fire, etc.) at all?

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• Options
    carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    If the description is right, that would be the case, yes (note: there are some powers that count as magical even though the class they're from uses physical weapons. That's why many Rangers aim for INT). However, according to Andiemus' Barbarian Guide, the tooltip is wrong and this overload enchantment increases all damage by 5%. They may have fixed that for the console release of Hell Pit, though.
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User

If the description is right, that would be the case, yes (note: there are some powers that count as magical even though the class they're from uses physical weapons. That's why many Rangers aim for INT). However, according to Andiemus' Barbarian Guide, the tooltip is wrong and this overload enchantment increases all damage by 5%. They may have fixed that for the console release of Hell Pit, though.

Oh man... I want it for my main who is a Wizard but don't want to waste a Token of Flame if it really is just physical weapon damage. :(
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I would need confirmation from a dev on this beforeI would buy one, as paladins at wills are considered magical damage even though we have physical weapons....
  • Options
    maarte#2715 maarte Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    I wish crypic didnt have so much hidden math it’s extremely frustrating even the 3% added to dmg resistance where is it? None of the stats change so i can only assume its working but doesnt feel like it is, so many buffs that are hidden.