test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armor and weapons enchantments

Arc has made a lot of changes to enchantments lately but none to the armor or weapon. Take the lifedrinker weapon enchantment. It is no good, there is no more life steal. There was an exchange for lifesteal enchantmens why not for these?

Comments

• kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User

Arc has made a lot of changes to enchantments lately but none to the armor or weapon. Take the lifedrinker weapon enchantment. It is no good, there is no more life steal. There was an exchange for lifesteal enchantmens why not for these?

Lifedrinker enchants still work - they are in fact one of the few sources of lifesteal left in the game. There was also an exchange for armor/weapon enchants that was active for several months after Mod 16 dropped, so you could have exchanged it for vorpal or whatever else you wanted.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    Holy avenger enchantment is also a source of healing(life steal) and group healing/utility defense too
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    There are some enchants in need of improvements, I will mention the case of Feytouch, he is a good enchant, but his bonus only activates when it deals damage and this is not happening in my GF Tank when he uses the Daily Powers of Tank. I believe other enchants need to be adjusted to be more viable and there are more choices for players to choose from.
  • enzel0penzel0p Member Posts: 5 Arc User

What "wise guy" came up with the idea of ​​limiting himself to one slot of weapons / armor, although since the release of the game there have always been both, why once again limit the gameplay? (but the additional reinforcement in the armor for the head and arms was rarely used); and if, dear developers, you yourself do not play your game, then at least consult with your audience before breaking anything,Please!