test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Simril Suggestions for next year

First, Happy Holidays to everyone!

There are a couple of changes I would like to suggest for NEXT year:
  1. Lumens (all levels): We get ALOT, I mean a REAL LOT of these. No problem with that, RP is always good. What I would like to see changed is that when Bulk converting them, they get counted as Gemstones, Convertible Gear, or a 'Holiday Items' added in the drop list.
  2. Please add a sliderbar for buying [Gift of Simril] from the vendor. We do tend to buy a lot of these, would make it SO MUCH easier.
One last suggestion, on a humorous note: A contest to punch "pretty lights" lady -- Hells, my toons all told me they would pay 1 silver each day to knock her out... :)
Guild: Noble Misfits
Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
Tagged:

Comments

• demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    Suggestion #3: Adding a merchant to the SH that exchanges stars for gifts may help to reduce the occasional (okay - less then occasional) lag at Winter Fest instances.
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Suggestion #4: Add a gift (one per account) that can be received between Christmas and the end of the event containing 5 Gifts of Simril, an Alexandrite, and a special unique 10 minute Weapon Enchantment "Simril's Blessing": Gain 10% power for 20 seconds when you use a Coalesced Potion of any kind. (20 seconds cooldown).

Each Simril holiday I see a spamfest of accounts with multiple characters cashing in a motherload from alts. I have always felt bad for the new players or dedicated single character players for not getting as much as others during the Simril season. It would be a gesture of warmth to offer a respectable once-only gifting to each account during the holidays.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    #5 Please, please remove the loot drops from fishing that can;t be used. Every purple item I caught was no longer used and none of the campaign currency items that I snapped are currently being used.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Happy New Year to you too.

#6 PvP snowball fights so I don't spend all December in Guild Wars collecting Wintersday Gift... on second thought, I would still go to Guild Wars for the PvP snowball fights. You would mess it up for sure on Neverwinter. :lol:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User

#5 Please, please remove the loot drops from fishing that can;t be used. Every purple item I caught was no longer used and none of the campaign currency items that I snapped are currently being used.

Those are NOT campaign currencies you fished up, You trade those in at the vendor for the campaign currency of your choice.
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User

Happy New Year to you too.

#6 PvP snowball fights so I don't spend all December in Guild Wars collecting Wintersday Gift... on second thought, I would still go to Guild Wars for the PvP snowball fights. You would mess it up for sure on Neverwinter. :lol:

First of all, welcome back. Secondly, I think this a fair idea. Not much different then the Summerfest water balloon fight, I think they could pull it off... I think it would be cool also if it froze you for like 2 secs on a critical hit. :)