test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Clip Plane viewed from below

bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
Occasionally, while passing through a section of an instance where you have to pass through a Gate or some similiar effect to advance, the camera angle will start out well below the Plane upon while character normally stands. The camera will then take anywhere from 5-15 seconds to Zoom-in to the correct position on your character. It is literally a zoom-in effect, with the camera zooming through and past various positions in the "no space" that contains a dungeons various sections. During this time, you cannot move without running around as if blind, and are easily left behind by group mates or to fall off the side of a pit. While this effect can happen anywhere, I have found that it is most notable in LoMM and running through the various gates and sections of that dungeon. I know that this can't possibly be correct, so in addition to reporting this bug I also ask if anyone has experienced this and found a fix or workaround?

Comments

• oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    I usually get this bug on my ranger while in LOMM although it is not limited to LOMM. I also know of a guildmate who plays a CW who has been complaining about this bug for months. It happens to her much more than it did to me and in many different areas.

We have not found a work around, but we do call it out when it happens (We use voice comms) so the one who is bugged out usually isn't left behind.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    Posted during holiday break, hoping to get some response now that everything is back to normal.