test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Double currency rewards

benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
Unless i'm missing something obvious, I don't seem to be being awarded double the currency in Chult. The quests advise i will receive twice as much as normal, when i complete them i'm told i've been awarded twice as much as normal, but when i check my campaign progress i've only actually received the normal amount.

Comments

• Options
    hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Confirmed, had the same issue with Sybella with the Maze Engine Legacy Campaign turn in, only 5 Heroes Medallions awarded instead of 10.

Here is the Log:
    [NPC]
    Sybella Artis: Is there anything else?

[Quest Notify] Resolved the quest "Legacy Campaign: The Maze Engine Adventures (Weekly)".

[Inventory Notify] You received 7,667 Copper.

[Inventory Notify] You received 2 Tales of Adventure.

[Inventory Notify] You received 100 Alliance Supplies.

[Inventory Notify] You received 5 Heroes Medallion.

[Inventory Notify] You received 10 Ten-Towns Supplies.

[Inventory Notify] You received 10 Secrets of Ostoria.

[Inventory Notify] You received 10 Runic Pieces.

[Inventory Notify] You received 400 Voninblod.

[NPC]
    Sybella Artis: Is there anything else?

This was at 17:05 EDT well after the 13:00 start of the event.

I submitted the in-game bug report but received no number (possibly because 'Heroes Medallion' was not on the list of items from the drop-down menu.

• Options
    carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    benyr said:

Unless i'm missing something obvious, I don't seem to be being awarded double the currency in Chult. The quests advise i will receive twice as much as normal, when i complete them i'm told i've been awarded twice as much as normal, but when i check my campaign progress i've only actually received the normal amount.

That's because the additional amount does not count for the weekly cap (i.e. you'll be able to earn up to 350 currency this week insted of 175). And that's a wonderful thing, or these double currency events would be pretty useless for campaigns with weekly hauls :smile:. If you check the amount of currency you have at the bottom of the campaign screen, you'll be able to see you received the correct amount.

Confirmed, had the same issue with Sybella with the Maze Engine Legacy Campaign turn in, only 5 Heroes Medallions awarded instead of 10.

That's because the Medallions themselves are not campaign currency and, as such, are not doubled.

• Options
    benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Many thanks, that is good news.