test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Event vendors

levdbronsteinlevdbronstein Member Posts: 67 Arc User
I get that events need to end, but whatever happened to the practice of having vendors linger for a few days after? Hard though it may be to believe, some players' work lives do not mesh perfectly with the event calendar; it is annoying to not have a window within which one can spend event-specific currency after it ends.

Comments

• alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    Agreed. It would be nice to have a few days to buy stuff, especially events where we may need the final day to earn something, but lack the time to get it that same day.
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Agree 100%.
    Halvulv the Barbie
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    jus mentiond this on noither thread
    jus recently happend me on ps4 with an event
    old event ended an new oine started same day
    was lookin for old event vendor an smebdy in ally told me it was at the post to the right behind you if lookin at the new event
    an there it was too lol
    dunno abt if same case on pc though
  • dionchidionchi Member Posts: 913 Arc User

I get that events need to end, but whatever happened to the practice of having vendors linger for a few days after? Hard though it may be to believe, some players' work lives do not mesh perfectly with the event calendar; it is annoying to not have a window within which one can spend event-specific currency after it ends.

Neverwinter moved the event vendors to the much larger area where the game used to sell mounts... and still no one can figure out how to have more than one event vendor at a time available. Might as well stick the event vendors (and Sgt Knox) back where they were since the change appears to be purely cosmetic.
    DD~