- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
Uprising Preview Patch Notes: NW.115.20191025a.25
Release NotesContent and Environment
- Blacklake District: Blacklake Terror: This quest is no longer given out.
- Fiery Pit: Excavated Tomb: When killed by the boss, the player character now properly respawns at the nearest campfire.
- Protector's Enclave: Nest Egg: The quest path now more consistently leads the player toward the quest turn-in.
- The Chasm: Quenching the Flames: The instance's boss is now much easier to defeat.
- Cloak Tower: Throg the Ravenous' intro cutscene now includes Throg the Ravenous.
- Pirate King's Retreat: The quest path now properly leads to the final boss.
- Demonic Heroic Encounters: Demonic Closure now has a more forgiving contribution threshold, so that efficient completions properly grant credit.
- Underdark: The Demogorgon (Master) unlock task no longer claims the player still needs to complete the normal Demogorgon trial.
- Anton now looks the same in the Yawning Portal as in the Catacombs.
Combat and Powers
- Various visual issues with the display of several events have been addressed.
- A backend issue has been fixed that might have been causing the Alpha Compy's summoned packmembers to stop following the primary companion. Please let us know if this issue still occurs.
Items and Economy
- Wand of Fear now properly respects crowd control immunity.
- Halaster's Cape, as well as several promotional neck-slot items, now properly display when applied as an Appearance item.
- Strongholds: Runestones of rank 6-13 can now properly be donated to the Stronghold coffer.
- The tooltips have been adjusted on the pack items for the Hell Pit buyouts, and they now properly reflect the contents. The store page description is unchanged, and is correct.